What is WordPress?
Do You Provide Web Hosting Services for WordPress Sites?
Do You Provide Support for Your Plugins?
Yes, we do provide support for our premium plugins in the following ways:
- The owner of our plugins can raise a support ticket on our support forum and our team reverts to them within a short period.
- Besides this, we are available to help our clients on various Social Media Channels like Facebook, Twitter, Slack and Github
For the free core plugin users, we have various guides that include:
- FAQ section
- Youtube videos
- Knowledge base
Can I Customize the Plugin as Per My Business Requirements?
Can I Resell Your Plugins after Customizing Them?
What Does a Purchased Plugin Consist of?
When you purchase a plugin from WP Food Manager, here are the things you get with it:
- Template files
- PHP files
- Plugin updates for a year
In case of any queries, feel free to contact us.
Can I Use Clipart, Images and Fonts for Free?
Am I allowed to Use Your Plugins on Multiple Sites?
What Payment Modes Are Accepted Here?
Can I Translate a Plugin?
How Frequently are Your Plugins Updated?
Our plugins are updated:
- Whenever a new WordPress version is launched to ensure compatibility.
- If bugs or errors are discovered in them.
- When new features are added to a plugin.
Do You Offer a Pre-purchasing Guide?
How Can I Buy Another Plugin, When I Already Have Bought One?
Do I need to Pay Any Fees to Purchase an Individual Plugin?
How Can I Download the Plugin After Purchasing It?
Why Am I Not Receiving Any Response from Your Company?
How to Make Payment for a Plugin? When Do I Receive the Plugin after Making the Payment?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to make payments:
- Select your preferred plugin or bundle
- Go to our pricing page and for a single addon visit the plugin page.
- You will be redirected to the checkout page.
- Add your credentials and payment details
- Select your preferred payment mode
- Once the payment is done you will instantly receive an email regarding the account license.
What Happens to My Purchased Plugins after the Expiry of My Subscription Period?
Are Your Plugins Compatible with the Latest Version of WordPress?
Do Your Plugins Work With Third-Party Plugins?
Are All Your Plugins Widget-friendly?
Which Browser or Browser Version Is Suitable for Testing Your Plugins?
Are Your Plugins SEO-friendly?
Does Your Plugins Work With WordPress Multisite Network?
Does Your Plugins Work With BuddyPress?
How Do License Keys Work?
Will You Offer Support in Case I Face Any Issues with the Plugin I Purchased?
Do You Offer Updates for Your Plugins?
Do I Need to Renew My License?
Do You Have a Refund Policy?
How to Install a Premium Plugin?
How to Update a Plugin?
How to upgrade your plugin to the latest version?
Follow these steps to upgrade your plugins:
- Visit the My Account page after logging in.
- Download the ZIP file from the license table for the latest plugin version.
You can go through the guide on “how to upgrade your plugin”.
The valid license key owners get an auto-update notification on the WordPress Admin panel when a new version comes.