How Can We Help?
Installation of WP Food Manager
Installing WP Food Manager is just a matter of a few clicks. You can add the plugin to your website by using the dashboard offered to you at the backend of the CMS.
To install the plugin automatically, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to WordPress using your username/email and password.
- Once you are logged into your dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add new, in the sidebar on the left.
- Then move to the Keyword Search Bar and type WP Food Manager. A list of multiple plugins would appear.
- Click on WP Food Manager.
- Click on the Install Now option and then press Activate.
- Once you press the Activate button, you will be redirected to WP Food Manager Setup Wizard where you can set up pages for your website.
- Then click on the Continue to page setup option.
- Then select the pages, you want to display on your website and click on Create selected pages.
- Then WP Food Manager will create pages using shortcodes.
Installing the Core Plugin Manually from the Backend
To install the plugin manually, take the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you need to download the plugin zip file from here.
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Plugins >> Add new >> Upload Plugin >> Choose File.
- Place the Zip File in your local drive and upload it.
- Click Install Now.
- Click on Activate Plugin .
Following the above mentioned steps, you can easily install the plugin.
Installing the Core Plugin Manually with FTP:
If you wish to install the core plugin manually using FTP then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Prerequisites: A FTP program or access to the cPanel of your server.
- Download the plugin zip file from here.
- Using your FTP software or cPanel, access the server.
- Go to directory/wp-content/plugins/.
- Upload the unzipped plugin folder to this destination.
- Now log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- Locate the WP Food Manager.
- Click Activate.
Follow the steps presented by the Setup Wizard to complete setting up the pages.
Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Install Premium Add-ons:
These steps will be the same for all addons.
- From your purchased email id, click the download link(s) and save the add-on zip file(s) to your computer.
- Log into your site’s WordPress admin (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Click on the Upload link near the top, then “Choose File”.
- Find and select one of the add-on zip files that you downloaded.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When the installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- Repeat the above steps for any other premium add-ons you have purchased and downloaded.
- Activate your Plugin using your License key and registered email id.