How Can We Help?
How to install WP Food Manager Addons
WP Food Manager is an exclusive plugin for food business owners who can showcase their restaurant menus and food items in an attractive way on their websites. It offers addons that simply add more features and functionalities to the food business management website.
While installing an add-on, you must ensure that you have already installed and activated the WP Food Manager plugin.
Installing premium addons
Here are the steps you need to take to install premium addons on your website
- From your purchase email, click the download link(s) and save the add-on zip file(s) to your computer.
- Log in to your site’s WordPress admin (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Click on the Upload link near the top, then “Choose File”.
- Find and select one of the add-on zip files that you downloaded.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When the installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional premium add-ons you have purchased and downloaded.
- Activate your Plugin using your License key and registered email id
WP Food Manager Premium Add-on License Key Activation
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate the Licence key:
- After installing the plugin, it can be seen under the lists of different plugins available in the Plugin section of the dashboard of the admin panel.
- After locating the plugin from the list, insert the Licence Key and Email Id in the boxes.
- Do not press the Enter button unless you have check-marked (🗹) the box mentioned just before the plugin Name.
- Hit the enter button and you are good to go. The Licence key is activated.
If the License key you have entered is invalid or expired, a notification pops on the top of the dashboard stating the same. In that case, do not forget to recheck the key entered or else, you need to renew the key from your account.
If you have lost your key, you can retrieve it from here.