How Can We Help?
Backend Food Dashboard for Admins
WP Food Manager provides a user-friendly backend dashboard to manage food listings posted by, both, the restaurant and website owners. After the successful submission of food items, they appear both on the backend and frontend dashboard of the website. The website admin/owner has the right to make changes in the food items from the backend as well as the frontend food dashboard.
In this guide, we will introduce you to the Backend Food Dashboard for admins and how it works.
How to Edit the Restaurant Food that is Already Submitted?
Admins can make changes to any food that is submitted on their websites from the Backend Food Dashboard. Clicking on the “Edit” button takes you to the backend submission form for the respective food.
To edit a food menu submitted on the website, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to WP-admin >> Food Manager >> All foods >> Edit (🖉).
- Edit the food from the backend submission form.
- Click on “Update” to save the changes made.
How to Delete the Submitted Food?
To delete a submitted food from the website, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to WP-admin >> Food Manager >> All foods >> Delete icon.
- Delete the food from the backend submission form.
The deleted food is now moved to the trash.